"Over Labor Day weekend at 8pm our A/C system went down -- permanently! Our normal AC company was not working and so we went through the phone book and found Waychoff's! It was unbelievable that one of your employees came to our home at 10PM at no extra charge! On Labor Day the Waychoff's team installed the Trane. They were professional, knowledgeable, efficient, courteous, humorous and extremely likeable. They even brought in cardboard boxes in order to keep my carpet clean. Installation went so fast! They really earned their money, and I assure you that they are not wasting yours. They educated us about the A/C Systems and SEER score. They were great teacher and we learned a lot that day. They assisted us in financing and we were surprised at the monthly payments which were much lower than we expected. The rep from the finance company called us and he was just pleasant and professional as the crew. Later in the week they returned with our 2 rebate forms already filled out and ready to sign! WOW! that kind of service is that! All in all, we are very happy with everything and this house is COLD! We are happy to endorse Waychoff's!"
On the other hand there are many more air duct cleaning companies that will properly clean the air system and air ducts and use commercial negative air duct cleaning vacuums with at least 2,000 CFMs of vacuum power and utilize proper agitating tools to move the contaminates within the duct work to be captured with HEPA filters and contained by the air duct cleaning vacuum equipment.
Anyone who has ever seen the amount of lint that can come out of a dryer venting system during a professional cleaning would not hesitate for even a second to schedule an annual dryer vent cleaning. Dryer lint build-up is one of the most common causes of house fires, but because the dryer vent is hidden from view, it is too easy to put out of mind. However, there can be an immense amount of lint jammed inside your dryer’s venting pipe. A highly-combustible material, lint can become a very real fire hazard. The chimney professionals at Hudson Chimney have also seen blockages in dryer exhaust vents from nests of small animals and insects and damages to the venting system or an improper connection. A compromised vent will not exhaust properly to the outside. Accumulated lint can lead to reduced airflow and this can cause overheating which could easily start a fire. Most people assume that their dryer’s lint trap does a good enough job when it comes to catching lint, and while it generally does, “good enough” has not been enough for some. U.S. fire departments report an estimated 2,900 clothes dryer fires in residential buildings each year, causing an estimated 5 deaths, 100 injuries and $35 million in property loss.
Assuring that your air ducts and air systems will be properly cleaned with the correct equipment, personnel has the proper training and is a Florida licensed Mechanical Contractor and that has the expertise in cleaning your home or building, is a small price to pay for the possible health benefits for you, your family, or the occupants of the building.