Good, genuine company with lots of experience! I used Elite AC to replace an old unit for my grandmothers house. I don't know much about air conditioning so it was good to work with a trustworthy company who matched our needs from a financial standpoint and installed the unit promptly so my grandmother didn't have to deal with the heat. I worked with Joey who explained our options and helped us make a quick and informed decision. My grandmother loved him and asks how he is doing still. I'm happy he took the time to help us and we will continue to use them for any of our AC needs.
Nowadays most homes have a central air system with connecting air ducting to move conditioned indoor air throughout the home. Over time, the air system and the connecting air ducting will accumulate dust and other contaminates, which can cause circulation of dirty and polluted indoor air through your home. Out-of-sight and out-of-mind health items that we don’t think much about are dirty air system and air ducts which could be the unhealthiest item in our home.
Sergio and helper arrived promptly, explained everything they were going to do, very knowledgeable about my issues with mold/mildew and after examining AC air handler inside, explained what should be done to prevent mold/mildew from forming again. Had them also treat/fog the vents. They did a very good thorough job and vacuumed up all debris that came out of vents.
With your air system and ventilation ducts in a consistent cleaned state, you and those in your household can be in much healthier or at least lessen the signs experienced when the indoor air system was filthy and polluted. In addition to enhancing health associated signs, great indoor air quality in the house can cause much better breathing for much deeper and undisturbed sleep. According to some physicians, enhanced undisturbed sleep can result in a much healthier life in general. While in many cases bad indoor air quality can be connected to asthma.
Duct Cleaning provided by Waychoff’s Air Conditioning is one of the most sought-after air duct cleaning services in Jacksonville, FL. Our duct cleaning services help remove and eliminate the pollutants in your home air conditioning duct system. They can cause allergies, stale odors in your home, extra dust and even sickness. Over time these pollutants, mold, and bacteria from dirt, pollen, tobacco, smoke, pet hair and dust mites in the ductwork of your home’s heating and cooling system. Every time your furnace or air conditioner runs, these particles whisk through the vents and spew from your ducts into the air your family breathes.
Over time, these contaminates build up inside your ductwork, making your system a breeding ground for mold spores, bacteria, fungus, mildew, and other microbes, which are then re-circulated through your home, impacting the health and comfort of your family. Those who suffer from allergies, asthma or other respiratory ailments, especially children and the elderly, are vulnerable to the effects of indoor air pollution.
Use a company that will provide a fair quote, based on the service that they will provide. Be weary of companies that advertise one price for a whole house. Think about it, would a painter paint any size house for one low price? Neither can an air duct cleaner PROPERLY clean the WHOLE house, no matter how many systems or air vents are in the home for one low price.
Wondering why a chimney sweep company also specializes in dryer vent cleaning? Well, a dryer vent is not very different from a chimney; it just carries away moisture and flammable lint instead of smoke and wood debris. Hudson Chimney is trained to clean and install dryer vents. Beyond routinely cleaning out your dryer’s lint trap, it’s recommended that you have your dryer vent professionally cleaned once a year. One good indication that your dryer’s venting system needs cleaning is if it is taking longer than normal for your clothes to dry. Call us today to schedule your Florida dryer vent cleaning.
Over time, lint and debris accumulate in dryer vents and cause clogs that can lead to a number of dryer vent problems including decreased efficiency. When airflow in a dryer vent is restricted due to clogs, there is an increased risk of fire, carbon monoxide poisoning, wasted energy and time, and excessive wear to clothing, among other negative effects. There are over 15,500 dryer fires each year, and many could have been easily prevented by professional dryer vent cleaning. Dryer Vent Wizard of St. Augustine’s skilled and experienced technicians provide thorough dryer vent cleaning to combat lint accumulation and hazardous clogs.
Ensuring that your duct and air systems will be appropriately cleaned with the right devices, workers has the appropriate training and is a Florida accredited Mechanical Contractor which has the knowledge in cleaning your house or structure, is a little cost to spend for the possible health positive aspects for you, your household, or the residents of the structure.
A. Top 10 ways you know its time to clean your air ducts: 10. Black soot shoots in your face when the blower starts. 9. Mom comes to dinner and dies breathing the air in your house. 8. The canary no longer tweets, it says "u-k-k-k-k" "u-k-k-k-k" 7. The formerly white shower curtain is charcoal grey. 6. Teenagers can masturbate without lotion, using soot instead. 5. Your furnace overheats and a sign lights up saying "I'm dying for lack of air." 4. All the food you cook is blackened. 3. White people become soul brothers in your home. 2. The only color you can paint walls with is black. and the number one way you know its time to clean air ducts is... 1. There's no need for grecian formula in your hair grandpa!
Anyone who has ever seen the amount of lint that can come out of a dryer venting system during a professional cleaning would not hesitate for even a second to schedule an annual dryer vent cleaning. Dryer lint build-up is one of the most common causes of house fires, but because the dryer vent is hidden from view, it is too easy to put out of mind. However, there can be an immense amount of lint jammed inside your dryer’s venting pipe. A highly-combustible material, lint can become a very real fire hazard. The chimney professionals at Hudson Chimney have also seen blockages in dryer exhaust vents from nests of small animals and insects and damages to the venting system or an improper connection. A compromised vent will not exhaust properly to the outside. Accumulated lint can lead to reduced airflow and this can cause overheating which could easily start a fire. Most people assume that their dryer’s lint trap does a good enough job when it comes to catching lint, and while it generally does, “good enough” has not been enough for some. U.S. fire departments report an estimated 2,900 clothes dryer fires in residential buildings each year, causing an estimated 5 deaths, 100 injuries and $35 million in property loss.
At Howard Services Air Conditioning, we provide industrial, commercial, and residential heating and air conditioning service repair, ac maintenance, and AC replacement. When it comes to quality HVAC services, we’ve got your heating and air conditioning needs covered. You see, we’ve been in the business for 50 years now, and we have the experience that it takes to offer elite services to our clients. We pride ourselves on our approach to preventative HVAC maintenance and 24-hour emergency ac repair services. No ac repair service or project is too big or too small for Howard Services. We are the commercial and residential HVAC company professionals you can trust in Jacksonville, FL. We service the greater Jacksonville area, as well as St. Johns County, Ponte Vedra, Jacksonville Beach, St. Augustine, Orange Park, Middleburg, Lake City, Gainesville, Fernandina Beach, Ocala, South Georgia and everywhere in between.
In addition to our comprehensive cleaning, we offer a selection of other Jacksonville, Florida dryer vent services to increase safety and efficiency in your laundry area. Ensuring that the proper materials and vent configuration are implemented during your dryer vent installation can save you time, money, and energy in the long run. After installation, through regular dryer vent inspections, maintenance, and cleaning, our dryer vent technicians assure that your system is always up to code, operating safely, and running as efficiently as possible. From installing your dryer vent system to performing inspections and repairs, Dryer Vent Wizard of St. Augustine has you covered!
"Amazing detail and care put into the work of inspecting my soon to be home. I now know exactly hat to expect with no surprises and I have a running head start at repairing all the little things I need. I'm now 100% confident moving forward knowing that New Home Inspections completed this service for me. The experience working with these professionals was AMAZING! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! "